Hey Everybody! I’m Not Dead Yet. Apologies.
You’re probably wondering why I haven’t posted anything in a few weeks. I meant to put up a warning before I left, but if you’re wondering what’s been going on, here’s the deal:
I’ve been on the otherside of the world! With my girlfriend’s extended family, I cruised from Singapore to Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and then back to Singapore. During that time, my internet was extremely spotty and I didn’t have access to my blog. I thought I posted something to that effect, and I’m not quite sure what happened there. Regardless, I’m back now. Here’s an update on what’s been going on in my life:
- I released my webseries, Hipster Wars: 2018. Check it out now! www.hipsterwars2018.com
- I was a supernumerary in Aida at the Met
- I helped Two-Girls, One-Pint make their Winter Harvest Beer Festival Video. Watch it at www.Twogirlsonepint.com, though you won’t see me in it (I was behind the camera)/
- I was in an episode of Veep (season 2, episode 3…see if you can spot me)/
- And obviously, as described, I went to Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Singapore. I reviewed one beer in each country (in some countries, two or three). However…
- My phone was stolen in a Cambodian market. So I lost several reviews and pictures. I hope that the teenager who stole my phone is enjoying my reviews, as well as my music and videos (though I imagine he just sold it).
My blog suffered during this period, but now I’m kicking it into high gear. As you can see, I posted 4 reviews, 2 articles, and a game. From here on out, you can expect more crazy stuff (like the games), and I promise you more consistency in the new year. If I don’t post at least one new review each week, I owe you all a beer. Seriously…call me on it. Peace and Love.